Sunday, August 7, 2011

thankful week # 3

All and all, it was a good week! :)

This week I'm thankful for...

...new found motivation. I've been waking up early every morning to workout and am loving it. I've learned to love leaving the house when it's pitch dark out and I'm the only car on the road. It gives me quite a sense of accomplishment to be done with a workout by the time the sun it out too. (I've ended up working out twice a day now since I can't part with my group classes at night. This wasn't my orginial plan but I'm liking it.)

...a homecooked meal. Not that I don't cook one every night, I just really appreciate when someone else cooks for a change ;) Alan and I went over to the Hill g'rents on Wednesday for dinner. I loved that his grandma made tons of appetizers and dessert even though she knew it would only be the 4 of us. Totally something I would do!

...a new fence! The new panels may not match our old fence, but at least we have one again! Now if only our backdoor was fixed. (Long story short, the new door doesn't fit the old frame so opening and closing the door is currenty not an option. At least, we have a door... well, more like a wall at the moment.)

...the annual Churchill football party. I love seeing all the coaches and their wives. It really gets me excited for the season, especially since I'll be able to go to more games than I have ever this season. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment