Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oh, August

I can't believe August is already upon us. Where did June and July go? In honor of this new month and the soon transition from summer to fall (although we all know it will be 100 degrees until Novemeber) I thought I'd post my goals for this month. So here goes...

5 Things I want to accomplish in August:

1. Host a dinner party/game night


Ironically, I was asked to host a Scentsy party this month. I've never hosted a party like this before and was a little skeptical at first. After some thought I decided to go for it, what the heck! If anything, it's a great way to gather up the gals once more before school (and more importantly FOOTBALL) starts back up and to munch on some good eats!

2. Increase my yoga practice


I recently started practicing in the wee morning hours before work. However, my frequency could definitely use a boost. Here's to more downward dogs and warrior 2s.


3. Start scoping out a new pair of jeans for fall.


What girl doesn't need a new pair (or two) each fall? ;)

4. Eat more fish (or take a supplement)


I love fish and it's so easy to make. Eating it should be a no brainer. Operation eat more fish begins now!

5. Attend church more regularly.


This summer has pulled us in so many different directions that we sadly only make it to church about once a month. That routine needs some serious improvement. Sunday at 9 AM, you know where I'll be!

Until later, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment