Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mr. Levi Duncan


Tonight, Al and I took Levi to his second obedience class. Last week, I had to work and Alan had to take him alone. Apparently, Levi was a menace and terriorized all the other pups. Both puppy and Alan came home angry!


Tonight, however, was a different story. Our puppy was well behaved and definitely not the worst in the bunch. (YES!) Maybe it was my attendance at the class... or maybe it was the timing of the class (we had to wake him from a nap to take him). We'll never know...until next week.


I'm still debating as to whether this class is really worth it. So far, Levi has been able to perform all the behaviors asked and has for months now. I mean, he was potty trained by day 3 and could sit on command on day 2. Hopfully, we learn something new next week and by the end of the 8 weeks, Levi is a well mannered dog... hey, a girl can dream!


Now, Levi is passed on the floor next to me and looking as cute as can be. Updates to come next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment