Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Numero Uno!


I've been thinking about starting a blog for a few months now, and finally decided to go through with it. I've been wanting to do it for a couple of reasons. 1.) I want to share our lives with family and friends who we can't see or talk to everyday 2.) I want to be able to look back a year or two from now and see what "the newlyweds" were up to and, 3.) I've always heard that writing is therapeutic, and seeing as I am still struggling over the loss of my father, I thought I would give it a try. If anything, I'm writing to him up in Heaven.

So, I'll be sharing our lives as exciting or mundane as they might be. Although I'll be the only one writing, most posts will be about Alan and I.. oh, and Levi. In fact, Levi might hog this blog. That little guy basically rules our lives and we love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment