Friday, August 26, 2011

Highlights

Here goes my highlights for this week.


A little Tuesday night visit to this place.

Hello, old friend! It's been awhile.


I vote that queso should be on everyone's weekly highlights!


Getting lost (again) at this beautiful park:


Recreating my fav meal from My Fit Foods, Lemon-pepper turkey!


Brown lean ground turkey
Add LOTS of lemon pepper, fresh spinach, black pepper, fresh lemon juice
Serve with brown rice and baked zuchinni!

And my newest concoction:

Ta-Da! Okay, I'll admit is doesn't look that appetizing (maybe even not at all) but it was still pretty awesome.

Preheat oven to 350
Cook 2-3 eggs (I used 2 egg whites and 1 egg). Leave them a little runny.
Spray pan with non-stick spray.
Put whole wheat torilla on pan.
Spread salsa on whole wheat tortilla. (This is the pizza sauce.)
Add eggs on top of salsa.
Add cheese (I used jalapeno jack) on top of eggs.
Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla is a little cripsy.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment