Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Trending Now

Twitter has theirs. I have mine. Here are the top 12 things that are trending in my life right now, AKA my current favs/obsessions and the things I just can't seem to live without.

1. Tuesday night spin class.
Probably the most cardio intensive workout I've ever done. I literally leave completely soaked in sweat. love, love, love it!

2. OPI Rumple's Wiggin' Nail polish
This light purple polish is fabulous and so fun.

3. Body Pump
I've been going to this class for about 6 months now and I am completely obsessed. By far my best workout (2-3 times a week)of the week.

4. DVR
Because there is no other way to watch TV. Who actually watches The Bachelor live these days? Commercials are for fools!

5. Women's Health Magazine
My monthly gift from the fitness Gods. I read this from cover to cover and love every minute of it.

6. Light Yoplait Yogurt
If it's Monday-Friday somewhere between 2:30-4 PM, it's snack time! I literally eat this so much that my interns have caught on and now yell out "Yogurt timmmmeee" when I reach for this yummy goodness. Ha! Add 1/4 organic granola for a even better snack! I want to try to new Greek styles soon too!


7. Saturday Morning Yoga
I'll admit, I haven't been to class in a month, BUT i was working so I couldn't. Now that basketball season is over, I am so there, starting this Saturday. yay!

8. Diet Green Tea Citrus
I've even got Alan drinking this. It's wonderful.

9. Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Cleanser with White Tea
This stuff smells and feels AMAZING! Follow up with the moisturizer for skin that looks and feels great. I highly recommend this!

10. Radaronline.com For all the latest Charlie Sheen weirdness. Definitely my guilty pleasure.

11. Tostito's Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips
I recently rediscovered these and cannot put them down! They may not be the healthiest, but they sure are tasty!!

12. Evening runs with Levi
I just love taking that handsome pooch around the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment