Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


I realize it's been just about a month since my last post. If I had the time to update, I would (but then again if I had time, I probably would have nothing to write about. ughhh)

Well, the holidays are in full swing! And when I get some time to enjoy them, I'll let you know! Today marks the 9th day in row Alan has had off. It marks my first. And work starts tomorrow. Boo. Luckily, we only have 3 weeks until our next break! :)

The house is finally decorated (to the extend that we can afford) and I can finally breathe a sigh of relief since the Christmas boxes and extra decor are put away (or at least hiding in the upstairs bedroom closet) and off the floor/hallway/table/counters. We still have the outside to do, but I'll have to keep fighting Scrooge (AKA Al) on that. or get out there and do it myself.

Here's a sneak peak of my progres in the inside.

Here's our mantel. The extra stocking belongs to you-know-who.






Our dining room table! :)


Alan wouldn't let me buy the wreath I wanted during our trip to Home Depot so I attempted to make my own. Eh. I'm buying that wreath the day after Christmas and putting it up next year!


Ta-Dah! Hopefully, that tree stays standing. We happened to pick a tree with a tilted trunk and it seems to be leaning further everytime I glance at it. It just needs to make it 30 more days or so! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment