Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Perfect Sunday

Well, minus the fact that my man had to work all day...

It was my first Sunday off in awhile (like 6 weeks or something) and I couldn't have asked for a better day. Like every Sunday, Alan and I slept in, but were awoken every hour by our pesky K9, who finally managed to make his way up on the bed for some play time (I have the bruises and cuts to prove it!). When we finally crawled out of bed, Alan went to weedeat the yard and I made lunch (yes, it was pretty much lunch time by this point). After eating together and watching 10 minutes of the Cowboys game, Alan was off the work and still has yet to return..

I accomplished lots today.

Cleaned the house. Did laundry. Got my oil changed and tires rotated. Went grocery shopping.. it had been a LONG time since I've gone. Gave the dog a bath. Went to Michael's for fall decor, which happen to all be 50% off! (Alan would be so proud. Although, he thinks seasonal decorating is pointless and a waste of time and money. I have to disagree.. it doesn't cost that much and it makes me happy. Why not do something that makes you happy when you can?)

The new wreath I made for fall!


I think I did pretty good with this.. made it myself!


Kinda hard to see, but this is our dining room table. I finally found something to put in that awesome glass canister.


Pine cones and little pumpkins!


Made tortilla soup. Yummy!



and tonight I plan on eating ice cream and watching the season premier of Desperate Housewives. Welcome to the good life! LOVE IT :)

1 comment:

  1. Steph! I love your blog! And I love this post, and your wreath! It's beautiful, you've inspired me. And the tortilla soup looks soooo good. I think I'll make that tonight. :) Thanks! Miss you and Al.

    ReplyDelete