Saturday, September 18, 2010

I officially have a SA Public Library card


WARNING: Please refrain from all "nerd" comments!


Today, I went and got a public library card. I've been wanting to do it for months now, but never had a chance. I love to read and the best part about this library is that it is within walking distance of my house! Awesome!


I've also really wanted to join a book club, but the ones offered there are at 2:30 in the afternoon. Apparentently, you have been be retired or jobless to be a member of those clubs! So I guess the book club will have to wait for now. I'm not sure if I have time for that anyway.


My first book is by Cecelia Ahern, the author of "PS- I love you." Hopefully, it's good..I picked it on a whim. Now that I have a card though, I need recommendations on books! Any help from my fellow readers is much appreciated. I will post good books I randomly find as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment