Thursday, September 9, 2010

6 empty months...


I've had a hard enough day as is, so the last thing I want to do is rehash my rough morning. Dad would not have wanted it that way. However, I do want to note that it has been 6 months since the world lost a wonderful husband, son, father, brother and friend. There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't cross my mind, and although they say it gets easier, it doesn't. Alan and I like to laugh about all the goofy things he said and did, which is a lot of laughter considering "goofy" was Dad's middle name.

Anyway, I heard this song the other day and wanted to share it. Dad loved all kinds of music. (including mary j blige, whom he bought the CD of off Amazon when I was in HS... needless to say, I was mortified) If fact, he thought he was a musician himself and maybe, where he is now, he is. :)


"What do I do with all I need to say
So much I wanna tell you everyday
Oh it breaks my heart,
I cry these tears in the dark
I write these letters to you,
But they get lost in the blue,
'Cause there's no address in the stars."


Chorus, Address in the Stars- Caitlin and Will

No comments:

Post a Comment